Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Amber Goo"

I love new recipes! Thanks for sharing the Blog with me!

This is some kind of chocolate brownie trifle. One my friend’s mom made this for all of our Jr. High and High School Christmas parties with the girls. When I requested the recipe from her to make for this year, she said she always called it “Amber Goo” because Amber requested it for every gathering.

Bake 13x9 pan of regular brownies. Cool.

Mix:
- 2 packages white chocolate pudding
- 1 ¾ cup milk
- Almost ¼ cup coffee

Fold in 1 tub of cool whip (regular size)

Layer:
Brownies
Pudding mixture
Crushed Heath Bars (You can buy pre-crushed Heath Bars in the chocolate chip section)
(Repeat 2-3 times)

1 comment:

  1. Libby! Thank you so much for joining and for contributing!!!! I look forward to your recipes blowing in from the South! This one looks very impressive!

    ReplyDelete